To tell you the truth, her hair (something I was looking forward to) is giving me fits. There are three colors of browns in there and those empty spaces? Those are where beads will go. At some point I miscounted and instead of frogging it, I tried to adjust for it. To someone else, it may not evident. But of course *I* am disappointed and frustrated with the mess I have made. The two things I do have going for me is, 1.) there is no backstitching in her hair, so it is easy to adjust and hide, and 2.) I do believe at this point, it is only in her hair I miscounted and will not affect the overall design. I was told by other stitchy friends that the beads should come last and those spaces should be left empty (something I didn't know when I started this project) but they also said it is perfectly fine to place beads over the stitches if I need to. That makes me feel a little better. So I will finish up her hair and get working on the seaweed that is weaving through her locks. Wish me luck!